- Six to eight-week compensated internships at banks, brokerage houses, financial exchanges, insurance companies, accounting firms, government agencies the summer before senior year.
- An introduction to all facets of the financial services industry and exposure to current technology through field trips, job shadowing and mentoring.
- Offers a way for students to earn college credits while in high school and the opportunity to attend conferences, trade shows, and college fairs.
- Enhanced opportunities for employment after graduation.
- Learning experience trips to NYC, Atlanta, PNC arena and many more.
- 100% of Academy students graduate from high school
- More than four out of five go on to two– or four-year colleges
- Students receive special graduation ceremonies, and receive access to awards and scholarships
- Graduates acquire the problem solving and teamwork skills necessary to succeed in higher education and beyond
- Graduates are more prepared for employment and have more positive career outcomes
- SCAS Certification that includes preferential hiring in top companies.