- Six to eight-week compensated internships at banks, brokerage houses, financial exchanges, insurance companies, accounting firms, government agencies the summer before senior year.
- An introduction to all facets of the financial services industry and exposure to current technology through field trips, job shadowing and mentoring.
- Offers a way for students to earn college credits while in high school and the opportunity to attend conferences, trade shows, and college fairs.
- Enhanced opportunities for employment after graduation.
- Learning experience trips to NYC, Atlanta, and relationship building with local businesses including Lenovo, Cisco, and more!
- 100% of Academy students graduate from high school on time
- 97% go on to two or four year colleges
- Students receive special graduation ceremonies, and receive access to awards and scholarships
- Graduates acquire the problem solving and teamwork skills necessary to succeed in higher education and career
- Graduates are more prepared for employment and have more positive career outcomes
- Certifications that includes preferential hiring in top companies.
Why the Academy of Finance?
Check out what our kids are up to in the videos below